Wednesday 5 September 2012

An Ever-Growing Wonder

 
Scott Ross,18 
These are a few of my favorite things,
My favorite colour is yellow, it's bright and neutral, the kind of colour that could subliminally calm a person. 
I don't really have a favorite smell to be honest, perhaps fried bacon?
My favorite "touch" as this so strangely questions, is the feel of Alpaca.
My favorite food (Chain)  is Subway, don't really see how i can elaborate on this one... i'll say, because i get to say what goes in it.
I don't particularly have a favorite animal.
My favorite Animated character(s), are Jessie and James from Pokemon. for the pure fact you just have to give them an A for effort... i mean the sheer persistence is inspiring. 
I'm a big Lord Of The Rings & Harry Potter fan I've read each book from both series at least 3 times each.
I don't entirely have a favorite sentence, telling my girlfriend i love her would have to go first.

No comments:

Post a Comment