Wednesday 19 September 2012

Grindin'

This morning our tutor cam showed us a music video called grindin’ by 3 musicians named Nobody Beats The Drum.
I do not know the meaning of this video, although after watching a small video (which I will provide a link to) I know that every single block had to be done one by one in a stop motion technique, so this being a very long and time consuming technique as it is it would have taken long due to the fact that every block had to be measured and painted individually by hand by one of the members of the band.

I myself did not so much like the song but appreciated how it corresponded with the song.
The editing took the creator months maybe even a year at least.
Here is a short four to five minute video about the making of this video, done and produced by the band themselves and a few people who helped produce the animation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XBqxjvDAAWE 

No comments:

Post a Comment