Thursday 14 February 2013

Final Piece Evaluation

My final piece is what was supposed to be a documentary.

I made this piece on Adobe Premier. First i started off by grabbing a few different songs from the internet so i could try a couple and choose the best one to fit the clips, then i downloaded the music videos and took some time syncing the audio and the video to keep the audio quality. I then downloaded around 23 different album arts, to show a variety of artists within the same genre, i recorded answers to questions shown on screen.

My main difficulty was the time restriction, the short amount of time made it difficult to decide what to include. A couple technical difficulties set me back a little as well. 

I personally do not like anything about this work. 

I would change a lot about it, If i could i would make it longer, with more interviews and stick to my planning.The questioning scenes would be longer and more elaboration. The title scenes would be shorter.

No comments:

Post a Comment